Sunday, February 13, 2011

I used to use this for crafts I think.

First of my OpWall Crafting projects: a squirrel on wheels.



One of these days I will have to start taking proper photos of things I make, or at least take them somewhere other than my bed.

The pattern is from Knitting Mochimochi by Anna Hrachovec.  Amigurimi can be knit these days. Who knew?  The wool is some Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride that I have left over for another project.

I've doing quite well with OpWall crafting orders, and really should try and make headway into the list, but after a rather stressful week I'm being decadent and finishing off the socks I started for myself over the Christmas holidays.  First proper socks!  (These were knit flat and then sewn up, so they don't feel like 'real' socks.  Is that snobbish?)  Very exciting times.  One of these days I will have me some free time.  It will be a very good day.

No comments: